ConsultationCommunication is key for success in your design project. Vita Opus! is focused on discussing the basic objective of your design from the very beginning. Consultation is a necessary step and can be conducted via e-mail, phone or in person (preferred). Through casual conversation, we will determine the objective of your design. Some ideas will be pitched, pricing will be agreed upon and an initial deposit is required. There is absolutely no obligation before the non-refundable deposit is accepted by Vita Opus!
- Consultation with client via E-Mail, Phone or In-Person (preferred).
- Project outline and design objective determined.
- Basic ideas will be pitched, discussed and agreed upon.
- Payment details will be agreed upon and paperwork will be signed.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required.
Creation is entirely in the hands of Vita Opus! This is the part where your design project comes to fruition. After specified turnaround time (see pricing structure) has passed you will recieve a proof along with any alternatives (when applicable) via e-mail. Now, the ball's in your court-- you can request another proof or suggest changes to the existing proof. Note: if project sits dead for seven days or more at this point while Vita Opus! waits for feedback-- your account will be subject to a $20 late fee. The more specific feedback you can provide, the easier it will be to get the exact result you have in mind.
- Design will be created and a proof will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Client feedback is requested.
- Another proof can be requested or suggest changes to the existing proof.
CustomizationThe feedback process continues in the final step-- Customization. Vita Opus! will respond to direct feedback and will make necessary adjustments. A final proof will be submitted to the client and the project will be finalized. A final invoice will be sent. Once balance is paid in full-- Vita Opus! will send copies of invoices, a receipt and a Compact Disc containing the project files for your records. If balance remains unpaid, the project will remain in legal custody of Vita Opus! and will not be sent until balance is resolved.
- Final proof submitted to client.
- Payment will be completed and paid in full.
- Completed paperwork, receipt and project's CD will be sent for your records.